arrow_upward
A Final Fantasy 7 Remake hype thread
So the FF7R is coming out in 03-03-2020, that means it's only under 2 months left.
I've waited for this game a total of 15 years and now it's so close i could feel it, the reason i like it so much is because the first time i played the original FF7 is when i was 7, but my tiny brain back then didn't fully understand the story of FF7 so i came back to play it when i was 9, and something about it just make me feel like i'm in another world, the music, the atmosphere and just the goofy little mini games.
I fell in love with that game since then and have been dying for a remake.
At E3 2015, Square Enix showed a trailer of the remake and i just went insane, but for the next 4 years they've been silent and as i began losing hope, they fucked me up again with a brand new trailer, then the E3 2019, then The Game Awards 2019, it's just seems too surreal to be true.
And now it's so close but i have to leave the social media to avoid spoiler because the leaks from the demo, they datamined it and someone even download the full game from it.
What do you guys think about this game? You could check it out if you are interest, the visual, the music is so fucking good and you will not regret after seeing this game.[Image: 7zl5vS5.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes ouroboros's post
man this game is so good, i hope it's doesn't get leaked more, i've been hit by those leaks Sad

managing to avoid the leaks. Any word on if they'll still release the post midgard stuff as another episode?

Going by the previous post, it's safe to assume they're not releasing the full game come March still?

How much are fans expected to pay for the full experience?

I still need to play the original god damn game. Shame a remake looks better than a brand new FF game, but eh.

Never finished the OG game (I think I had made it to disc 2, but conveniently I forgot a lot of stuff) so I'm looking forward to this one quite a lot. And then, once I've played all the episodes of the remake (in how many years that takes) I can FINALLY do something I've been wanting to do for over 15 years: watch Advent Children

Really really looking forward to this, I am not the biggest FF fan but this just makes me want to buy it day one it'll be extremely polished and amazing since its Square Enix.

i am hyped!!!!!

I still need to play the og FFVII lol

After playing the demo I'm beyond excited for the game. This is going to be a lot of uncharted territory for us since it's in Midgar for the entire game.