arrow_upward
Battle of the boobs 2021 Bboobscarol or Busty Ema whose bigger!!!!! What do u think
Recent images of both Bboobscarol/ Aria Carol and Busty Ema you decide who do u think is bigger?
Everyone has their opinions and their favourites, so who do you think is biggest and which is your favourite. Please dont forget to check out my other posts and please like and reply, thanks and enjoy

Bboobscarol

[Image: bboobs20211.png]
[Image: bntitled.png]
[Image: bboobsc202111.png]
[Image: images-6.jpg]
[Image: imasges-6.jpg]
[Image: q6a006encd9x-t.jpg]
[Image: v4q6sh371gni.jpg]

Personally i used to love Bboobscarol and her gigantic boobs but at the moment Busty Ema is my favourite and i think her breasts are fuller and gigantic looking especially  in most recent milk sucking video can be seen on previous post i made she is way bigger then  few months ago and the biggest she has ever been

Busty Ema

[Image: 3603492050e5e63ff673ab1269b87a09.jpg]
[Image: imhjjhages-6.jpg]
[Image: dowffdnload-3.jpg]
[Image: imagddes-6.jpg]
[Image: bntitlhhjhhdhkfkfkhhdujjejjjjnjd.png]
[Image: bntitlhhjhhhhkdgkjhckjgfgkfkfgkhggjjhdujjegvjjjjnjd.png]
[Image: bntitlhhjhhhkhhejjjnjd.png]
[Image: bntitlhhjhhhkkkhhejjjjnjd.png]
[Image: bntitlhjhenjd.png]
[Image: bntitlhjhhenjd.png]
[Image: hhkdgkjhckjgjfgkfkfgkhggjjhdujnjd.png]
[Image: hhgdgkgjhjnjd.png]
[Image: d8zh3778oont.jpg]

Tell me what you guys think who's bigger? What size do ya reckon they are now? , who do you prefer please discuss  please share your opinions and  discuss. One thing i'm sure of is that both of these lovely ladies has had an absolute immense amount of breast growth in such a short period. Also i can confirm that both of these ladies has surpassed K cups, im not sure what size either of them is now but i would imagine both very close to M cups if not as big or bigger. Anyway please share your thoughts and opinions on the matter and enjoy, thanks more posts coming on the way!!!!

I think busty ema is slightly bigger, they look much fuller and better looking than aria's. Good stuff

wow what a thread Heart

bboobscarol looks slightly bigger to me.

Busty_Ema OnlyFans is absolutely amazing and i highly suggest subscribing boob lovers!!!!!

Hey guys i officially joined Busty_Ema  OnlyFans yesterday and it's bloody amazing i think this is what OnlyFans is supposed to be like. She has been very kind and reasonable throughout.
She does regular short vids and pics every few days anywhere from a min to about 4 mins and are all free once subscribed. She is also very personable as i asked about longer vids weekly
and sent me 2 over 10 min brand new most recent vids that were bloody amazing and will continue to do so weekly for a reasonable price i negotiated with her. Also she is very open to requests and does customs of different types for different prices. Aswell as this she is happy to answer any questions you may have and will take the time to answer them, she also loves that her boobs keep getting bigger which i find so hot and has no problem with sexy talk shes into it!!!! Also i asked her the questions im sure many of us are dying to know and got such a great answer. 

I asked her 

please, please let me know your sizes, measurements. i hope you continue to grow for as long as possible you are sooo sexy, how many sizes do you reckon youve gone up since say a few months, a year ago, i reckon a lot looks like your so much bigger, bigger now then even a few months ago

This was the response i got 

Thanks u so much for ur appreciation and to answer ur question im a k cup now ? yes i keep getting bigger and bigger and i love it, im very proud of my huge tits and i hope they will remain at least as big as they are now

I assured her that im almost positive they will continue to grow judging by the most recent videos she sent me they are getting bigger everyday, was even advising her on upping food intake if concerned with losing some size or changing diet to better suit her needs as used to be nutritionist and personal trainer. Anyway she said just want to stay as she was but happy for boobs to keep getting bigger. Anyway trying to do everything in my power to influence her growth. Anyway guys i don't work for OnlyFans or anything like that just incredibly impressed with her OnlyFans and herself and in case you need anymore convincing if you like humungous growing natural tits, absolutely gorgeous body and stunningly sexy and pretty face and your looking to subscribe to a very reasonably priced great content to which is highly open to requests and sexy talk and literally will talk for a long time with you just messaging without spending any more money just very personble, very affordable, very sexy, however more specific custom type videos with your requests do cost more but her regular short free weekly vids and over 10 min weekly paid vids are so great i doubt youll have little need and if you really want customs, their are different wide variety, to the point that you can basically request just about anything and shes happy to comply. Anyway guys if you are generally looking to subscribe to OnlyFans i'm telling you Bust_Ema is the one to go for shes the best.

sorry meant Busty_Ema typo above

ema probably but i like both

dam both got some huge titties