arrow_upward
England vs Italy - postgame
Woooooah! what did you all think of that ending?

Personal opinion, does it ACTUALLY make sense to bring in fresh legs to just kick penalties? I mean it makes sense to bring in a better stats guys but maybe the issue was that they brought them in cold @ minute mark 120..?  

Also... why put a 19yr old to kick the 5th penalty kick off a final?

Yeah, doesnt make a lot of sense to spend a substitution to kick penaltys, but if the coach want it, it will happen, stil seems not a solution, If u have no good kickers, u are losing

But I think thay players like Stones and Sterling should have taken responsibility and take the penalty
But Italy deserved the win

Looks like diversity isn't England's strength.

Italy deserved to win in my opinion. England scored the first goal and stopped playing football until Italy equalized. It was only a matter of time until they would concede since they only had 20% possession.

[+] 1 user Likes Ruehe's post
I'm ITALIAN SO IM SO HAPPY TO HAVE THIS TROPHY FOR US 

But i can easily say that it was a really good match and the two teams played well

I agree. England shouldve kept playing as if they were 0-0 after they scored the first goal. Literally what happened to denmark in the semis. THey scored and then went defensive. But by going defensive and not attacking, you leave them room to attack. oh well.