Hello Guest, Did you know that registering means you get access to a lot of cool leaked content. Click here to register in a few simple steps, and start enjoying LeakedBB.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FB Catfish Accounts Discussion
johnlantone Offline
(I perused the Rules and didn't see a restriction on this type of discussion. By all means though, if inappropriate, delete away!) Smile

Any insight into creating a legit/passable FB account would be most welcome. Smile
I've found that using photos from an existing account, but creating that account far from the original, to work well.
For example, an active account in Los Angeles would be a good source for new photos/videos/content, but create the catfish account in Maryland!! lol

Thoughts?
JohnL

fitfan0 Offline
Elite Member
Elite
This is legitimately an interesting topic. I'm surprised nobody has anything to say on it...

That or they had TOO MUCH to say about it and it is now all removed. Tongue

raoul14 Offline
I can't wait to read all the ideas :p

countmein4real Offline
I've had success with borrowing photos from an instagram only account. Then get a burner phone to verify and you're up and running.

johnlantone Offline
countmein4real Wrote:I've had success with borrowing photos from an instagram only account. Then get a burner phone to verify and you're up and running.
You don't need a number to create an insta. Smile

I do like the burner phone idea for a Snapchat account though. Smile

Squapy Offline
I am interested in the responses that will follow

lonleyboy Offline
fake facebook accounts are almost impossible now