Hello Guest, Did you know that registering means you get access to a lot of cool leaked content. Click here to register in a few simple steps, and start enjoying LeakedBB.

FINEWARE.CC | Scam-Project | DLL/Source Self-Leak & Loader EXE Leak
Thor ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Offline
I am odinson...kneel
Ah shit here we go again with opaihook right?

The scam project that i've been. I was there admin. Actually i pasted the cheat and he made a loader that "no one will crack". Imagine like saying no one will crack at the same time it only disables task manager and process hacker. I bet if UC cracked Onetap they can EASILY - like for 5 seconds crack this useless shit. Seriously, this guy is a TOTAL joke. He's probably gonna brag about that i send you guys, fake loader/rat/keylogger/stealer/winlocker (imagine winlocker in 2019) - like all the cheat paster--.. devs.

So he's kicked me like from his server for reason "spamming ping" and i was NOT. I just said "can i pingspoof" as a joke lmao.
Like then he said that I'm SPAMMING even though I'm keeping his shitty server alive and his cheat/loader. Even though he's not gave me source of the loader sadly.
But not today.

So how did i got the DLL of this cheat?
Easy, I pasted it. As i said. Well i was involved in this scam-project. But i decided fuck it and he kicked me, so yeah.

It's pretty decent at HvH, but you can like download opaihook from github and just paste it and change some things.

Someone please crack the loader, if you cracked it, give me your Discord name and hashtag.
I will put here the source of this loader and put your Discord name & name on LeakedBB.
(if well i can't do that here, just post thread about it smh)

original source - menu showcase
source

vt dll
vt exe
dll + loader

Loader i think is not working, because it's asking for update...
So if anyone manages to crack that shit. I would be glad.
Also sorry for my English, my native language not English.

I didn't change anything too much, just added resolver option in source and changed menu names etc.

Forum:
[Image: JEYoOfo.png]
Loader:
[Image: KkcI9Fx.png]
[Image: XCKynfR.png]

My banned account with admin on fineware forum:
Fozzerik
Fozzerik123

My backup account on fineware forum without admin:
TaxG

--> Their shitty forum <--

Owner's lil dick Discord: FINE[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6)]#9574
My Discord: [/color]Fozzerik#1943

Who wants a screenshots of our conversations, add me on Discord.

(please admins of LeakedBB publish this thread because it's very important to me and i hope i didn't break any rules)
Support me on Patreon, so I can keep buying stuff to share with all of you 

https://www.patreon.com/_ThorOdinSon_
[+] 5 users Like Thor ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ's post

Reazon8808 Offline
thank you for the post

KD9AIW9DIwa Offline
Thor ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Wrote:

The scam project that i've been. I was there admin. Actually i pasted the cheat and he made a loader that "no one will crack". Imagine like saying no one will crack at the same time it only disables task manager and process hacker. I bet if UC cracked Onetap they can EASILY - like for 5 seconds crack this useless shit. Seriously, this guy is a TOTAL joke. He's probably gonna brag about that i send you guys, fake loader/rat/keylogger/stealer/winlocker (imagine winlocker in 2019) - like all the cheat paster--.. devs.

So he's kicked me like from his server for reason "spamming ping" and i was NOT. I just said "can i pingspoof" as a joke lmao.
Like then he said that I'm SPAMMING even though I'm keeping his shitty server alive and his cheat/loader. Even though he's not gave me source of the loader sadly.
But not today.

Easy, I pasted it. As i said. Well i was involved in this scam-project. But i decided fuck it and he kicked me, so yeah.

It's pretty decent at HvH, but you can like download opaihook from github and just paste it and change some things.

Someone please crack the loader, if you cracked it, give me your Discord name and hashtag.
I will put here the source of this loader and put your Discord name & name on LeakedBB.

[[SEE LINK IN POST #1]] - menu showcase
[Link Hidden]

[[SEE LINK IN POST #1]]
[Link Hidden]
[Link Hidden]

I didn't change anything too much, just added resolver option in source and changed menu names etc.

Forum:
Loader:

Fozzerik
Fozzerik123

TaxG

[Link Hidden]

(please admins of LeakedBB publish this thread because it's very important to me and i hope i didn't break any rules)
Thank you for this post

Monsterandrew05 Offline
nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

Honzík Smajlík Offline
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

taggedi Offline
i wanna check this out, ty my m8

Umut Yıldız Offline
Thor ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Wrote:

But not today.

[Link Hidden]

[[SEE LINK IN POST #1]]
[Link Hidden]
[Link Hidden]

Forum:
Loader:

Fozzerik
Fozzerik123

TaxG

[Link Hidden]

thx from the release

eviatam Offline
omg looks so good

shinyygod Offline
Thanks bro. I love you

zxc1332 Offline
omg lul this is best pata lmao sssss

Tane143 Offline
Thor ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Wrote:

But not today.

[Link Hidden]

[[SEE LINK IN POST #1]]
[Link Hidden]
[Link Hidden]

Forum:
Loader:

Fozzerik
Fozzerik123

TaxG

[Link Hidden]

sdfgsdrgfsdfgsdrhf

iVakaris Offline
Big thanks for the share

SoomYT Offline
Thanks 2//short

Alexandru Marian Comsa Offline
lol ns leak i wanna test bro

Jonathan Bogstrand Offline
Oh, I've been looking for this. Thanks a lot dude.

Twohead Offline
this hits p tvh