arrow_upward
Hidden links, reply, like, and contributor level
While this has been said many times I think there should be a better FAQ. 

Contributor level keep this above 0 so that you can view links
Credits, gain one credit for each post in a non leaks section
Credits can be used to open links
Don't reply in the leaks area unless you have a high enough contributor level

Enjoy content

[+] 3 users Like Bobbobthrowaway123's post
Surprised me too that replying to a leak thread gives negative contributor level. From what I've read with luci's guide is that POSTING in leak threads is what gives neglevel.

There must be a better FAQ I agree, much better if there is one right after signing up.

[+] 1 user Likes Maryyengg's post
Kind of a terrible system if you don't know the rules when you first sign up.

agreed not everyone gets the credit system

a newly subscribed want to see leaked content and takes negative credit  Big Grin

Got be honest, I'm here for hours now trying to understand this system. Wish I had seen this before I replied to the threads I wanted to unlock :/

Yeah I definitely have no idea how the system works.

thanks a lot my man, been looking for a short descript

Yeah, had same problem here. When I registered I was given short headsup, but it turned out to be completely different in reality.

thanks for the feedback, this contributor level and credits thing really got me a bit confused.

[+] 1 user Likes eidat's post
thanks for the feedback, good thing i didn't post on the forums yet lol.

i still dont fully understand it lol but im willing to contribute

Agree with others, hard to understand. And still do not exactly know how to raise contributor level.

Still don't get it.
Just spent some credit and got negative contribution

What exactly should I do to get positive for contributor level? I do make some thread for non leaked section. But it still negative.

For me I've been posting in non leaks most days and my contribution level is in the plus but still says I'm at too low a level to see. Hopefully it will change as I continue

hard to know these things.

it's hard to get it

wow good to know, i was wondering why my contributer level was so bad

the system seems broken to me, there should be a more concrete way to raise your level.