arrow_upward
Hide tags don't work + fatal error
To whom it may concern,

I've just made a post in a leak section. However when posting a download to a pack for mega.co.nz, the link is renamed to leakedbb.com/(something random here) so I can't actually post the link without it giving 'fatal error' as it's not even going to mega.co.nz it's being redirected to this site.

The hide tags are also not working, maybe it's just something to do with that section. 

I can't PM users back who have PM'd me either, I looked if maybe I have to be upgraded and there's nothing there, you just get extra PM space.

Quoting users also doesn't work, when you press the button to quote someone it doesn't add what they said in quotes. 

I also spent 10 credits to unlock content, however my account is apparently marked as spam. Could I please get those credits refunded to my account if possible? 

I hope an administrator or moderator can shed light on these issues I'm having, thank you!

(30-01-2022, 05:49 PM)meisenhowver Wrote: To whom it may concern,

I've just made a post in a leak section. However when posting a download to a pack for mega.co.nz, the link is renamed to leakedbb.com/(something random here) so I can't actually post the link without it giving 'fatal error' as it's not even going to mega.co.nz it's being redirected to this site.

This is an anti scrubbing mechanism. Post the link and it will start working fine AFTER it is posted. 

Quote:The hide tags are also not working, maybe it's just something to do with that section. 

It will not hide your own contest 

Quote:I can't PM users back who have PM'd me either, I looked if maybe I have to be upgraded and there's nothing there, you just get extra PM space.
This is an upgraded user only feature and I have clarified this on the upgrade page. 

Quote:I also spent 10 credits to unlock content, however my account is apparently marked as spam. Could I please get those credits refunded to my account if possible? 

I hope an administrator or moderator can shed light on these issues I'm having, thank you!

Once your Contributor rating has gone above a 100, this will be auto removed.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]