Hello Guest, Did you know that registering means you get access to a lot of cool leaked content. Click here to register in a few simple steps, and start enjoying LeakedBB.

[Many Vids] Flash Timer Bar
Lazarus Offline
Thanks. i needed that for my shit paste lol

Chance Offline
unlock link ..Thank

Sevcio123 Offline
will take a look

tonti666 Offline
@IcePixel
Login or Sign up in order to view links.

The duration is kinda ok, however i dont think thats how it supposed to look lol

if (!c_config::get().flash_bar)
        return;

int x = 0;
    int y = 1000;
    interfaces::engine->get_screen_size(x, y);
    x /= 2; y /= 2;
    auto local_player = reinterpret_cast(interfaces::entity_list->get_client_entity(interfaces::engine->get_local_player()));
    float flashed = local_player->flash_duration(); // your job to find out what this function is

if (flashed > 0.f) // checking if our current flash value is about 0.f
    {
        float ptc = flashed / 255.f; // getting a percentage of it in order todo a reverted progressbar
        render::get().draw_filled_rect(x, y - 3.5, x + 300, y + 3.5, color(0, 0, 0, 110)); // drawing a black filled rectangle beneath the actual bar
        render::get().draw_filled_rect(x, y - 3.5, x + (300 * ptc), y + 3.5, color(194, 244, 66, 110)); // actual bar itself calculating the current size via the ptc to achieve a reverted progressbar
        render::get().draw_filled_rect(x, y - 3.5, x + 300, y + 3.5, color(0, 0, 0, 110)); // drawing outline
}

NepIsTop Offline
Thanks for sharing

lilies Offline
Thanks for sharing seems great!

CardBoardPizzza Offline
sick0 mode, thanks for sharing!

1MILLIONHEAD Offline
Thanks for sharing

Monkey100 Offline
This is cool! Thanks for sharing!

bigdickbici Offline
IcePixel Wrote:Got abit bored so I decided to write this.
This simply displays a bar that shows the time left of you being flashed u could apply this to your enemys too.
Little disclaimer its up to you to make this working it includes a antipaste in the sense that I wont provide a specific function.

[Link Hidden]

not rly a tutorial in my style but yeah, feat memesensev2

Have a nice day
ty for this icepixel