arrow_upward
lockThread Closed 
May and June Combined Updates
Hello everyone and welcome to the massive updates that we have been making in the past 2 months. 

I'll break things down in terms of that users will be seeing. 

Thread formatting

You can now use tags to format your links so that users have an idea on what they are visiting (more on this in anti scrubbing below)

Mega NZ Link

Mega

Code:
[megalink][/megalink]

Box

Box.com Links
Code:
[boxlink][/boxlink]

AnonFiles

Password (if needed) leakedbb.com

Anonfiles.com
Code:
[anonlink][/anonlink]

BayFiles

Password (if needed) leakedbb.com

BayFiles.com
Code:
[baylink][/baylink]

ANTI SCRUBBING

To prevent against bots scrubbing the links and auto reporting, link obfuscation is being utilised on the forum. Basically clicking on a link takes you to another page to visit the link.

FAQ Update
The FAQ has been updated and (hopefully) clarified. This is so new users (and current users) have a better understanding of the forum.

Requests
Requests MUST be posted in the request section and MUST use the Request prefix. Otherwise they will be removed.

Image Previews
Image Previews are required for all leak posts. We have added a new Gallery Tag that can be used to make a small screen friendly gallery that can be swiped through.

The Gallery tag will group images in a better smaller easy to view format
Code:
[gallery]

[/gallery]

Code:
[gallery][img]https://i.postimg.cc/qRHM7H7Z/tenor.gif[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/C1CMBrBM/Thinkstock-Photos-508762656.jpg[/img][/gallery]

Will look like this

[Image: tenor.gif][Image: Thinkstock-Photos-508762656.jpg]

Unfortunately a shortcoming of the gallery (right now) is that is cannot handle lines between images and makes them into slides.So please place all images in a single line to fix this. See example above.

Backup Mega Links

Onyx members now have access to "backup" mega links where available. Basically it has been noticed that Mega links die very fast, and thus Onyx only links add another protection layer. Please note that these are backup links, Elite members still have access to all mega links posted, these backup links are added extras in case one goes down, adding benefit to your Onyx membership.

Contributor System Changes
The mostly widely requested changes are finally being carried out. We are making changes to the system, and have in fact already started.

From now on:

Threads in the Leak Section will give you double the contributor points compared to threads in the non leaks section. (+25)
Posts in the leaks section will only take away a small fraction of what you earn (-10)
Unlocking links takes away (-10)

This should hopefully make it easier for users to earn and spend credits. We are also looking at a progressive credit earning system that will give you more credits as your contributor system gets higher.

We have also changed the way announcements are posted . Now you will NOT be able to reply to this thread, but a link will be posted where you can discuss this announcement.

Thanks for being a part of the LeakedBB Team, and your support.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Discuss the May and June Combined Updates here

Code:
https://leakedbb.com/Thread-May-and-June-Combined-Updates
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]