arrow_upward
OLYMPICS 2021
So the olympics will be with ZERO crowd, what do you think about that? Can't be good for Japans economy, I think they should postpone it another year. Shy

They were blackmailed into that.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
Really? By whom?

Quote: Really? By whom?
TPTB. Same reason (((they))) assassinated the Haitian President. They want to continue the lockdowns even though there is no actual need for them. It's all a psyop, to bring the nations under (((their))) control. Japan has always had a low rate of infection, which really wasn't a problem until they didn't lock down like the rest of us were forced to. Japan was going to have an open Olympics, but then TPTB decided to tell them to do this or else. I don't know what exactly the "or else" part was, but I'm pretty sure it had to do with the blackmail that they have on Japanese politicians. That's always an effective way of getting things done in a country. I suspect all of this is why Abe retired last year.

covid case already started there Sad

Now that all the cameras and crew are setup there's no going back or its just gonna cost more money

Quote: Now that all the cameras and crew are setup there's no going back or its just gonna cost more money
Yeah Japan got fucked in that regard. That was a few billion in tourism and it all went down the drain, just to keep the public from knowing their politicians' blackmail. Those are going to be some very quiet Olympics.

I do not know or think anyone really can say

CHina is doing well, amazing what money and corruption can pay for.