arrow_upward
October Week 3 Update, Bye Bye Ads
Hi all and welcome to the third edition of forum Updates for the Month of October. 

With halloween fast approaching, we are still working on a a theme, deciding if we are even going to be doing one. 

We are also proud to provide some updates. 

1. First and foremost we have said goodbye to all the annoying ads. No longer are there any ads on the Index, ForumDisplay or thread display pages. 

2. We have also come up with a system where users can upgrade for free. You can read more about it here.
    Quote:

October Week 3 Update, Bye Bye Ads.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on October Week 3 Update, Bye Bye Ads.
    Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

3. I have made a post explain how links and credits work in this forum. Read more here.
    Quote:

October Week 3 Update, Bye Bye Ads.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on October Week 3 Update, Bye Bye Ads.
    Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

We will also be coming up with changes to the upgrades and providing some great discounts for members so stay tuned.

Thanks for being a part of the LeakedBB Squad.

Looking to maybe upgrade but just have a question. Do you guys do discounts on special occasions?

Yes we are planning on doing something special on Holidays for example.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Not too many people i know are willing to do this forum, how else can i upgrade?

Love the page nice work

cant wait for the holiday specials!

Doing a way to buy credits, contributor points ( that would be cheaper than upgrading the account) would be good

so excited for the holiday specials

Thank you for the link

holiday specials are a great idea

Thanks alot

[+] 1 user Likes iccji99's post
Yikes ! I'm using addblock anyway xD

Good info, thanks