arrow_upward
Opinions on Assasins Creed Odyssey ?
Ive seen many people online hate on this game but i dont exactly know why, is the majority for this game or against?

it's not a bad game i've got it on ps4.  its a good way to explore all the ancient greek islands and mythology

I fucking love that game so much. I 100%ed and still come back to play every once and a while. Valhalla is worth checking out too: better combat but worse story and environment imo

Honestly I found the combat to be quite fun in comparison to the older games. I didn't quite finish the story because playing the game without an Ssd everytime I died was super annoying

I did not like it very much, not my kind of game.

the game is so annoying lol

I played the game for 100%. I really like the ancient greek mythology. The main story is a bit meh, but I really enjoyed the Atlantis DLC story.

i really liked it, even as a fan from the the first games of the series

Solid game, but I'd argue the world is too big.

It definitely is a solid and good game. I won't argue with that. BUT it definitely isn't a part of the assassins creed games anymore. The stealth, which is the very basic of an assassin, took a huge hit and is basically non existent in that game. It feels like the devs wanted to make an Action RPG, which it definitely is. And the classic assassins creed vibe just isn't there anymore. I played it for ~30h and never had the feeling of historical accuracy I had with games like Unity or AC2. I don't hate that game but I'd rather see the newer games in their own franchises or as standalone games and have real assassins creed games again.

I think it's a pretty solid game, enemies can become damage sponges though

It’s not a bad one, it’s just too long

Didn't hate it, but it definitely wasn't anything special

It's really long and it starts to bore you after some time.