arrow_upward
PlayStation five
Hey guys just wondering......... I've been using the PS4 since 2015 and it's been fantastic. However, I think it may be time to upgrade finally in 2021. I'm a little bit limited with the budget so just want to know if it's worth the investment to get the ps5? Are the upgrades that significant?

From the differences I've seen, yes. But, it isn't anything to try to rush yet. Don't fall for scalpers and just bide your time. No use paying 2x the price for the upgrades.

I’ve just managed to order a ps5 my friends say it’s class  so I can’t wait for it to be delivered . 

it looks good but yea definitely don't overpay for it, just hold out for now unless you can get a good price

not gonna feel that big

Yes, they definitely are. You might not notice it immediately with the ps4 titles bc they aren't optimized for the new hardware. But it can just brute force more performance in games without optimization. Just look at comparisons of MHW loading times (those are painfully long with my original release ps4). It's even faster than a ps4 pro with an SSD.

And I checked ebay recently and I think PS5's will be available until Christmas this year. The better prices so far are ~550-650€ and it's steadily decreasing. So we might be able to buy it at MSRP soon.

I have one and yes, definitely. I also agree that there isnt a huge rush. I would also avoid scalpers and wait for regular price. I was playing Destiny 2, and the upscaled version is almost like q different game

Definitely worth the investment for retail price, but don't pay for those super expensive resell prices.

Ig you can buy it msrp its not so bad