arrow_upward
Requested - 100 Bullets Book 1 – 5 (All Volumes)
Someone Requested it in my previous Thread, so here it is:

Requested - 100 Bullets Book 1 – 5 (All Volumes).

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Requested - 100 Bullets Book 1 – 5 (All Volumes).
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Click on the red download button "Download Now" OR scroll a bit down and download them individually.
If theres some problem then write it in the comments and I will help you.

Description:

If your life was destroyed, and you knew that those responsible would never be held to account, how far would you go to get revenge? 

If you were given a chance to kill anyone you wanted, with a guarantee that the law could not touch you, would you take it? 

That's the opportunity that a man called Agent Graves provides, in the form of a special case containing a gun, a hundred rounds of ammunition, and total immunity for their use. To the damaged and downtrodden living on the fringes of society, Graves's offer is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to even their scores. But beyond the fundamental dilemma of whether or not to pull the trigger, there is a deeper and even more troubling question that everyone who picks up the briefcase must ask themselves: Just who is making all of this possible—and why?

Bruh.

[+] 1 user Likes bruhmaster993x2's post
I appreciate it.
Exclamation I do not use mega Exclamation

[+] 1 user Likes NoNewFriends's post
Thank you! I have been wanting to check those

Good !! thanks for sharing