arrow_upward
So... the euro 2020 final, any thoughts?
If youve seen my previous thread i was backing england and ngl im disappointed with our in game management of the game. Sancho and rashford barely played in the tournament and in the final are expected to win it for us which is despicable imo, and ik  that we are a youthful team but dont let young kids take the pens, itll mess with their heads if they miss and that is not a good thing. In this case saka missed one and his confidence is probably non existent rn and he still has 10 years to develop before his peak

Tits out for Italy, boys!

As a Euro, I' so glad England lost, they shouldn't have made it that far at all

I hope that Big Tech tells the UK Government to go fuck itself, so all the Englanders that talked shit on social media about the niggers that lost the game for them can continue to talk shit about the niggers that lost the game for them. That, and the England coach needs to be fired, I think he just got lucky that England got as far as it did.

You clearly know nothign about football

I always think it's lame when a big game comes down to PKs. I know it's not reasonable to expect them to keep playing, but I wish there was a better way.

Was a fun game to watch, just wasn’t betting on Italy to be honest

I heard some really stupid fucking rumor today that Prince William "is comforting" the three niggers that fucked the game for England because of all the racism that they've been getting through social media. Is this really true, Britbongs? I hope to God that this is a stupid rumor and nothing more. I lost respect for Harry, but to lose it for William would suck ass.

Why have respect for the royal family at all. fuckers dont do anything except spend taxpayers money. how he got kate i dont know.... well i do she wanted to be a princess since was little and is using her pussy to keep the title, she is probably the only royal i respect, knew what she wanted and fucked her way there

Southfckingate is the worst manager England had ever had. I bet anyone except Southgate can win that final with England in just 90 minutes.

Italy are the best team in the world right now...

Anyone blaming Southgate is an idiot.

the game was fun to watch. I don't know that much about euro team management so can't comment on that aspect