arrow_upward
Statement on Recent Events
Hello everyone, 

Just thought I would put out a statement on recent events. 

As you may have notice, over the past 2-3 days the site has been the target of a major attack. The start was a simple DDOS attack but has morphed into something much more. Added to this fact some our mitigation methods have yielded less then expected or even acceptable results. 

The attack (for the most part) has been mitigated with a server and host change. However in the move, we didn't realise the new server had a different cache method using different underlying architecture, and thus users were experiencing glitches that seemed like they were logged into other user accounts. 

Let me assure you, all account are 100% safe and secure

This was due to aggressive caching (and cloudflare then showing you cached pages) vs actual pages.

Eg If User 1 was logged in and unfortunately User 2 visited a page, User 1 would be shown the same static content (including user 1's username) 

This has been resolved for the moment but please report further issues here. 

We will keep you up to dated on further developments including any other attacks. 

Special thanks to user LeakedBB Dev, who has been working non stop for the past 12 hours to fix all issues. 

Thanks for being a part of the LeakedBB Team

Great job man

[+] 1 user Likes Lapidus's post
great job, i really appriciate it

nice job! Thanks mate

Thanks for your work on this my man.  It is much appreciated.

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Hello everyone, 

As you may have notice, over the past 2-3 days the site has been the target of a major attack. The start was a simple DDOS attack but has morphed into something much more. Added to this fact some our mitigation methods have yielded less then expected or even acceptable results. 

The attack (for the most part) has been mitigated with a server and host change. However in the move, we didn't realise the new server had a different cache method using different underlying architecture, and thus users were experiencing glitches that seemed like they were logged into other user accounts. 

This was due to aggressive caching (and cloudflare then showing you cached pages) vs actual pages.

Eg If User 1 was logged in and unfortunately User 2 visited a page, User 1 would be shown the same static content (including user 1's username) 

We will keep you up to dated on further developments including any other attacks. 

Special thanks to user LeakedBB Dev, who has been working non stop for the past 12 hours to fix all issues. 

Thank you LeakedBB Dev

oooh great !!

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Hello everyone, 

Thank you for the great work!

That’s great to know.

Do you guys think that this was performed by your competition?

Great job! Amazing forum!

Thanks for the update

Thank you for your diligence!

it's a good think, thanks my friend

That's crazy

That sounds scary in terms of privacy issues but it is good that you are honest and report this kind of news. Thanks!

Sad to hear, this site is so good
Quote:

nice one this looks nice

here only for the links

Any idea where the DDOS attack came from?