arrow_upward
Week 2 September 2019
Hi all, 

Just officially announcing some changes in the forum. Mostly improvements and new features.

1. We have added the ability to request account deletion. This is accessed by going to your User Cp and requesting it there. You account will be scheduled for deletion and will be deleted after 60 days. If you login to your account in this period, your account will be removed from the queue, and will no longer be deleted. Be aware that this process is irreversible, and all your content will be removed. 
  2. We have restructured our forums to clean up the clutter.
  3. A "stream"has been added in the sidebar that auto updates new threads, replies in the sidear.
  4. The theme has had improvements made to be more mobile friendly. Please report any errors you may find.
  5. Clicking on the Black i button in the editor will now allow you to upload and imbed a image directly into the post. See image below.
  6. [Image: NxmX9gy.png]

7. Please use the HIDE Tags to hide your content so you can get contributor status as well. Contributor has the same rank as Onyx.
    Code:
    [hide] [ /hide]
    Do not use spaces in your tags.

Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 6 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post
Wow great post. Helping lot.

thanks a lot for the improvements.

Please give me emira

thanks for the update!

Tatasky Wrote:Please give me emira
yeah we want emira

Great post much helpful

Thank you for sharing. I'm new to this website so there's a lot I'm still not sure about, but I appreciate being able to learn about the new features

I see that’s super useful

Thank you for work

thanks a lot

How do I access the link

Niceeeeeeee

how can i access the link please help

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Hi all, 

Just officially announcing some changes in the forum. Mostly improvements and new features.

1. We have added the ability to request account deletion. This is accessed by going to your User Cp and requesting it there. You account will be scheduled for deletion and will be deleted after 60 days. If you login to your account in this period, your account will be removed from the queue, and will no longer be deleted. Be aware that this process is irreversible, and all your content will be removed. 
  3. A "stream"has been added in the sidebar that auto updates new threads, replies in the sidear.
  4. The theme has had improvements made to be more mobile friendly. Please report any errors you may find.
  5. Clicking on the Black i button in the editor will now allow you to upload and imbed a image directly into the post. See image below.

7. Please use the HIDE Tags to hide your content so you can get contributor status as well. Contributor has the same rank as Onyx.
    [hide] [ /hide]Do not use spaces in your tags.
I posted replies but links still hidden.. I'm new to this site so I still trying to figure it out

Sale7a Wrote:
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Hi all, 

[hide] [ /hide]Do not use spaces in your tags.
I posted replies but links still hidden.. I'm new to this site so I still trying to figure it out
Ok make sense, cool.

thanks a lot for information

Thanks alot

This is great i love it yea

Yeah this is good