arrow_upward
What happen to statewins ?
What happen to all this site?
statewins(dot)pk 
statewins(dot)su
statewins(dot)cc 
statewins(dot)sk

I think since 18 January the site going maintenance but on the 19 January, I can not access all of them, including the forum site.

the admin of statewins does this once and awhile. he moves the site to another domain. or he leaves for vacation or seems like he doesn't want to be bothered so he shuts the site off until he returns. he has does this many times. one time last year he left for 4 entire months with the domains shut down, then he came back. the site will prolly come back on eventually. i wish he would give announcements before he did stuff like this cuz the timeline can be for a couple days to months.

[+] 3 users Like Tortoro's post
(21-01-2021, 08:56 AM)Tortoro Wrote: the admin of statewins does this once and awhile. he moves the site to another domain. or he leaves for vacation or seems like he doesn't want to be bothered so he shuts the site off until he returns. he has does this many times. one time last year he left for 4 entire months with the domains shut down, then he came back. the site will prolly come back on eventually. i wish he would give announcements before he did stuff like this cuz the timeline can be for a couple days to months.

Nice, it is so hard to find any information about the site. Thank you for letting us know.

[+] 1 user Likes tessavc's post
What's the content of those site? I'm getting curious, but as they are down... Hard to know lol

I’ve been curious when it’ll come back aswell, guess we will just have to wait and see, I keep checking every couple of days ?

anyone know what happened to it now? It's been down for months and what i consider its sister site (topnudes) is down as well