Hello Guest, Did you know that registering means you get access to a lot of cool leaked content. Click here to register in a few simple steps, and start enjoying LeakedBB.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to start?
caiodude7 Offline
I want to start programming so I'm looking for a good place to start learning. If you know any good sites or video courses, link them below.
[+] 2 users Like caiodude7's post

Dr. Mango Offline
Udemy is where I learned a lot.

IKEA CEO Offline
VIP Member
Learncpp.com

Gustaf Offline
Just start watching different videos and try to understand what they are doing and why

Goyani Offline
Bumping this because Im trying to learn too

Philosophy Offline
Dr. Mango Wrote:Udemy is where I learned a lot.
This is a good place. Depending on what language you want to learn I can suggest a few for you.

throwmefaraway Offline
Udemy is a great suggestion! But the most important thing, imo, is to keep yourself curious and give yourself time to grow! Question why the code acts the way it does for different languages, try doing it different ways and understand how some methods may be better than others, and if you have a bug you can't fix, throw a ton of print statements here and there so you can see what's exactly happening and where.

frazzeee Offline
I used code academy and tutorials on youtube.
To get full access to code academy you do need to pay however.

liberatorx4 Offline
An AMAZING resource is CS50 from harvard. Check it out. It's a course they teach their actual students too, and its completely available to the public online.

zephyyrrinizzard Offline
stackoverflow

cloud429 Offline
Look up coding sites online like code chef and code dojo. They will give you a basic understanding. I would start with python as it is very close to natural language and then move into C or Java depending on your mood.

throwaa Offline
IKEA CEO Wrote:Learncpp.com
a good starting point

skrrskrr Offline
I've heard good things about Udemy

stevenyyy Offline
Elite Member
Elite
what do you want to learn?

Mark0766 Offline
Start off with something simple like python. it'll teach you the basics and its easy to learn

datac89155 Offline
Make sure you don't just blindly copy and paste. Look for guides which explains what they are doing and set yourself similar but different projects

ChillCuz Offline
Thanks for this I've been asking the same question

ErmekUsmanov Offline
Good site from programmired - informprog/com

zephyyrrinizzard Offline
stack overflow