arrow_upward
Xmas contest / Reposts in general
Reposting reposts

Is this what the contest has come down to?
I see so many people reposting stuff that users have posted last week or a few days ago or literally hours ago.

I have no issues with people that repost content from several months ago, or if other threads/original thread have dead links, but literally reposting the same mega's as your own is BS.
Some others have even resorted to taking a small subfolder of someone else's mega  and then reposting THAT as their own.

I get that people want points and reps but please stop doing this. This only fills up the forum with redundant posts that people may already have.
please search for the names of the girls you're posting to make sure it's not already posted 2 or 3 times.

[+] 5 users Like TitScholar's post
(18-12-2020, 11:13 PM)TitScholar Wrote: Reposting reposts

I see so many people reposting stuff that users have posted last week or a few days ago or literally hours ago.

I have no issues with people that repost content from several months ago, or if other threads/original thread have dead links, but literally reposting the same mega's as your own is BS.
Some others have even resorted to taking a small subfolder of someone else's mega  and then reposting THAT as their own.

I get that people want points and reps but please stop doing this. This only fills up the forum with redundant posts that people may already have.
please search for the names of the girls you're posting to make sure it's not already posted 2 or 3 times.

Yeah, I hope administration will make an effort to exclude such threads and derived likes from the final contest results. That is generally a problem on the forum even besides the contest time. Sometimes, when I find something to post and check the search, there are two, three or more threads with same content.
Telegram - @rick_techkin
DO NOT ASK ME FOR FREE LINKS

[+] 1 user Likes LULZ ZLUL's post

I know, this is why I specified that at the end of the contest, there will be a poll made where users can vote and decide who, if any, do not deserve to win the contest in case any shenanigans were used. This was purely meant to discourage cheating. 

Reagrding CRAP posts ^ like the ones mentioned in the post above, please feel free to report them and they will be removed. 

(26-12-2020, 12:10 AM)LULZ ZLUL Wrote:

Yeah, I hope administration will make an effort to exclude such threads and derived likes from the final contest results. That is generally a problem on the forum even besides the contest time. Sometimes, when I find something to post and check the search, there are two, three or more threads with same content.

I know its a big ask, but please report Reposts that are ass, or anything that is even remotely purely point farming, and it will be removed. 

The dev is working on making it so that threads that are broken / moved to the low quality section will not count towards the contest so in the next 24-48 hours expect that change to hit and change basically a lot in the table.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
its off season rn lmao

just for credits ignore this

yeah repost kinda annoying

Completely aggree

Good call, it doesnt bother me at all