arrow_upward
Who's cooking what?
What's everyone cooking right now / recently? I've spent 2-3 hours making Pho. OX TAIL BABY!

A failed attempt of home made pizza. I followed a recipe by the book and it took me a very long time to finish but the dough isn't what I wanted it to be.

Quote:A failed attempt of home made pizza. I followed a recipe by the book and it took me a very long time to finish but the dough isn't what I wanted it to be.

Not enough yeast, or? What sort of dough were you trying to make?

Not enough yeast, or? What sort of dough were you trying to make?
[/quote]

The dough smelled really awful, I think I added too much yeast by mistake

Ahh, too much. Better luck next time. I don't usually make bread, etc so that's definitely not my expertise.

Pizza! Not from scratch-bought the dough, sauce, etc. I think I took out the dough too soon, though Sad

I rarely cook. But I do use my microwave a lot. And I make tons of sandwiches. This isn't close to optimal, but it works for the moment.

I make only good food

Quote:I make only good food

Dog shit ain't good food.

Poutine Big Grin our greatest contribution to world history...

eggs mmmm u?

not cooking currently but I need to try make good oatcakes again lol

I read it as cupcakes.

Never can get tired of good ol pasta

Garden has been popping lately so I've been cooking tons of veggies. Mostly stir fries and soups but also a lot of grilling!

Most recently been working on my carbonara game, things like guanciale can be surprisingly hard to find on the west coast, also started baking bread.

Nothing beats fresh veggies!

Some Ratatouille!

I just saw someone make that last night. ^ Deosn't seem too hard.

Eggs, fries and pasta.