arrow_upward
Thoughts on Sports Games?
From my experience, sports games like fifa and 2k are some of the scummiest in the business. They prioritize microtransactions and gambling over core game mechanics which need attention. They make incredible amounts of money considering that they put almost no effort into game development.

[+] 2 users Like Ruehe's post
They are good to buy once and play for a long time. You don't need the latest version every single year for $60. The only reason they get away with it is because people keep buying them over and over again.

[+] 1 user Likes TheBIrl512's post
You def don't need the latest version so the shady business involving them is scummy
On that note though, I think my fav sports games are the Wii ones lol

[+] 1 user Likes Dwtodd1998's post
Feel like sports games are always the samething (same concepts). Just an excuse for them to be able to get more money and release "up to date games". But I guess the only good side from these games are the improvements of graphics and animations.

[+] 1 user Likes astro wrld's post
Should be good unless its EA which refreshes every yeat

[+] 1 user Likes Johntan1204's post
I agree with all of you, hopefully we can see a shift away from corporate greed and a greater focus on the consumer.

Agreed, sport games like NBA2k change very little every year.

[+] 1 user Likes Akio Dojima's post
I enjoy some games like fifa but not my type

I feel like they are fun to good around in, but I would never get seriously into one

[+] 1 user Likes Ifeelattacked's post
I loved PES. Yeah, some of them were horrible(im looking at you 2008 and 2014), but for me was better than FIFA. And now PES is gone and I dont like what Konami wants to do with this new "E-Football" game

anything not EA

EA games is totally shit, they keep releasing new version of the same old shit every year, the only change of it is their updating squad. Totally not worth my $60

[+] 1 user Likes ThanhLuan5826's post
it fun to play with friends

After playing games like Madden/2k/Live for like 5-10 years I just stopped. It's feels like a waste paying for the same product year after year

Waste of money you could be playing the real thing

Some are very good

I have never really been into sports games, but by the way their run it's definitely for the best that I never play them.

I used to buy every fifa game that came out, but now i stopped because of how awful they've become

Fun when you don’t have a ton of time like you do for open world type games