arrow_upward
Time on renewal
Hey,
First of all I just wanna thank those in charge of this website and the members making it what it is. If my young fapping self would have known of what's to come.. Oh boy  Wink
I'm looking to contribute myself as soon as possible but I wanna get my hands on some more material first and I'm not the most technically gifted.
Anyways to my question:

My elite upgrade was supposed to end the 4/7 so I decided to renew it. I figured the 2 months would be added to my existing time so that my subscription would end September 3rd a day give or take.
But when I went to check I noticed that it started counting 2 months from now on therefore losing 5 days.
First and foremost, that's of no concern to me. 5 days here or there is not an issue and the price is more than affordable anyway. I just wonder if I did something wrong in any way or if I should know that when I buy 2 months the existing time will get nullified so that I'm aware of this in the future.

Thanks in advance and have a great week y'all!

My apologies for this. It is unfortunately a shortcoming of the system where the sub end date is counted from the date of the payment. I have manually adjusted your end date and added an extra month for the error.

Thanks for the kind words and ongoing support Smile
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
(30-06-2020, 07:34 AM)Lucifer NightStar Wrote: My apologies for this. It is unfortunately a shortcoming of the system where the sub end date is counted from the date of the payment. I have manually adjusted your end date and added an extra month for the error.

Thanks for the kind words and ongoing support Smile

Thanks a lot. Appreciated!

Something seems to have gone wrong now.
I noticed when watching some threads that they want me to donate credits or write a reply.
So when looking more closely it says that I'm a junior member all of a sudden. The strange thing is that in my settings it says that my elite membership ends September 30th  [Image: confused.png]

Hi, sorry for this. So what happens is the system ends your subscription on the end of you first payment, and disregarded your new payment,. Regardless I have just upgraded you again and this time it should have added an extra week.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

(07-07-2020, 08:29 AM)Lucifer NightStar Wrote: Hi, sorry for this. So what happens is the system ends your subscription on the end of you first payment, and disregarded your new payment,. Regardless I have just upgraded you again and this time it should have added an extra week.

Awesome! I understand that this stuff ain't the easiest having under total control when you're, what I assume,  limited in staff. No sweat, thanks.