arrow_upward
CURSED BOOK〘♠Excalibur - L. Ron Hubbard♠〙PDF
〘♠Excalibur - L. Ron Hubbard♠〙
[Image: bIm6WUq.png]
The house where it was written
Legend has that whoever reads this book goes crazy. The American author L. Ron Hubbard wrote this story inspired by the eight minutes that, according to him, he remained dead in the middle of an operation that they carried out. Hubbard gave 'Excalibur' to a few friends of his, who were admitted to psychiatric facilities after reading the novel. It has never been published, but it circulates online thanks to people initiated in Scientology and because its content is related to the supposed key to human existence.

CURSED BOOK〘♠Excalibur - L. Ron Hubbard♠〙PDF.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on CURSED BOOK〘♠Excalibur - L. Ron Hubbard♠〙PDF.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Encryption Key: NodkwqRumBP8GNeRLnLpzbpnJK9uOorzUqqsbM7P7iA

I only found this book in it's SPANISH version, I'm still searching for the english one.

ENJOY!

kjm lkm lkm lkm lkmklmlm

Lol interesting description. Anyone read this book over here?

Yshshshsbb sheydhsh

interesting lore I've never read anything by ron probably because of the sorta stigma attached to him but I'll check it out

To bad its in Spanish!

Interesting  Can’t wait to read

guy seemed like a real fruit loop, has anyone actually read it yet?

wasn't this hubbard dude the founder of scientology? I hear he's a total nutjob

Ok this is really interesting and I would like to read it. Hubbard actually died long before Scientology really took off. He was 100% not serious about it and wrote the books as more or less a joke and started the church for tax evasion. If you read his books Battlefield earth (excellent book, I never saw the movie) and the decalogy (10 novels in a series called mission earth, they are literally insane) you will see how batshit crazy he was

Very cool thanks for sharing

Let's see what's going on this one..

yeah I think he was kinda wacko

Amazing! Are you sure this is the real one?