arrow_upward
2021 a Dead Year for Video Games so far?
Is it just me or is there not much to play or be excited for in the video game world at this point? Not many games are recieving consistent and quality updates anymore. Ex. Battlefront 2, Gta, etc. Has anyone had similar experiences?

I think covid forced a lot of delays. I tbink 2022 should be a pretty good year though!

[+] 1 user Likes imthatkid13's post
I agree, I think the next generation of consoles got off to a slow start because of covid. I believe many games were delayed due to employees working from home. It can only get better I guess.

Not just dead games but games that are not even close to being finished yet they are released.

[+] 1 user Likes SpikieLee's post
I'm personally looking forward to later this year because of forza horizon 4 etc. I think it's an average year of game releases, atleast I don't feel it's drastically different.

[+] 1 user Likes Test Blyat's post
I'm looking forward to Halo Infinite, hopefully it will be the game that we have been missing/ wanting.

Yeah, i haven't seen much titles that have been released, probably cause of covid. Looking forward to BOTW2 and Hogwarts legacy which will both come out in '22. Also, gta 6 should be coming somewhere in 2023

[+] 1 user Likes gort 1's post