arrow_upward
A LEAKEDBB-NUDELEAKSTEENS-ONLYFAPS CHRISTMAS
LBB-NLT-daGoat21 CHRISTMAS CONTEST

It's the season of giving so I'd like to share my blessings from this past year by having a little contest.

Before i make this happen, I'm wanting to make sure it's something that everyone would be interested participating in. That being said, to make this happen, I'm going to ask for some likes, preferably comments from those who would like to participate. If there's a good amount of interest (AT LEAST 20 WILLING PARTICIPANTS,) the contest will begin at 12a Dec 16 (leakedbb server time) and will end at 12a Dec 24 (leakedbb server time.) The winners will be announced sometime Christmas day and prizes will be distributed beginning the 26th.

THE DETAILS
Please keep in mind that the following is subject to change and that the contest will be officially starting on the announced date only if we can get at least 20 to participate.

The contest is going to be as simple as can be. To make sure you're ready to participate and to get a little time to prepare,  you need to make sure you are registered at NudeLeaksTeens (. Com) In a few days, should we generate enough interest,  the official rules will be posted. The contest is going to be on the number of threads posted by the participants of the leaks posted on NLT. Non NLT VIP are only able to access wins via shortlink so start working on that to get ahead. They're all linkvertise and can all be skipped by using bypass (dot) vip DO NOT START POSTING. You will only get credit during those posted during the contest. For the current NLT EXCLUSIVE members,  to keep this fair, we will later announce the # of exclusive wins required to post to equal 1 point awarded. So that's the basic info and almost certain i made typos and that and ask that no one starts getting all technical or reads into this for more than it is. 1 contest. Highest amount of NLT wins posted wins. NLT vip gonna have to post x amount of exclusive wins to equal one post made by a non vip member to be clear

-Top 3 winners will get a vip upgrade on NLT (if alrdy vip, Amethysts will be given)
-I will award lifetime vip upgrade on forum(.)onlyfaps(.)me to top 3 winners
-I will additionally be awarding credits from my personal stash to non lbb vip members who ACTIVELY participate. For real, don't think one post gonna get you anything. The amount I'll award will be based on how many participants we have. It'll be a split of 1500 creds
-JUST THROWING THIS OUT THERE BUT IF ANYONE WANTS TO DONATE TO PRIZE POOL, HMU DIRECT PLZ

- and finally, this wouldn't even be close to a possibility if not for Lucifer and NLT both deciding to take a little chance on letting me put my ideas to work for them. Thank you both.

and a shameless plug...got that complete set evry1 looking for. hmu on tg @da_goat21 private chat and mention lbb for discount on the alrdy discounted price
Tgram - @da_Goat21

SlimReaper thnxgvng and xmas updates available - T1kT0k Archives - Mega Share with Fresh Content added daily

Msg me regarding content issues.

[+] 8 users Like daGoat21's post
Yooooooooooooooooo

[+] 1 user Likes PapiChul06969's post
Should I make this happen after all?
Tgram - @da_Goat21

SlimReaper thnxgvng and xmas updates available - T1kT0k Archives - Mega Share with Fresh Content added daily

[+] 1 user Likes daGoat21's post
Excellent idea!! Very interested

Let's do It!   
Smile
Look at this thread for more PPV content  Exclamation
Idea

RE: A LEAKEDBB-NUDELEAKSTEENS-ONLYFAPS CHRISTMAS.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: A LEAKEDBB-NUDELEAKSTEENS-ONLYFAPS CHRISTMAS.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

[+] 2 users Like Never 8 Enough's post
Imma start when lbb starts so everyone who participates can get credit for both.
Tgram - @da_Goat21

yoooooooooo

So cool can’t wait

Thanks again ?

damnn nice okay