arrow_upward
Aliens? nimitz incident
so the US released a report saying they don't know if there are aliens controlling ships, but they can't pinpoint what it is-

Aliens? nimitz incident.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Aliens? nimitz incident.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

here's a pilot's interview from the navy who saw one-

Aliens? nimitz incident.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Aliens? nimitz incident.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

i think a navy pilot seeing one is really imortant b/c they have the training

what do u think? aliens? 

[Image: alens.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes samw34099's post
I think it's a mistake to go from "reports of unidentified objects doing crazy things" straight to " OMG ALIENS", at least in assuming that aliens are the most likely explanation. They are simply one of a bunch of possibilities. The fact that these anomalies have been reported continuously over the years, with no satisfactory explanation (that they're willing to disclose) is very interesting though.

[+] 1 user Likes harrytheheir's post
If you want to gain an understanding of modern aliums, read up on Operation High Jump. That's where all this comes from.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
If these were aliens with supposedly high abilities, they would some of the most stupid aliens just flying around our skies doing nothing.

I tend to be skeptical of these matters, specially if all the evidence is these blurry sightings.
There are so much more simple explanations, rather than automatically jumping to aliens.

Search DuckDuckGo for "Pentagon UFO skeptic" and read up on Skeptic sites article on this.
Although it would be very interesting to have real aliens buzzing around, these are mostly stories hyped up by UFO enthusiasts.

[+] 1 user Likes ooofan's post
If you really want an "alien" rabbit hol to go down, look up stuff on Neu Swabia. That's REALLY where all this ayy lmao stuff comes from.

Aliens are coming soon...

I think most of this "alien conspiracy" stuff is kinda stupid? Specifically the greys and the little green men. Realistically, It would be impossible for life from another planet to evolve into such a similar form to a human, let alone sentience

they started to split many things about U.F.O.S recently