arrow_upward
Am I blind or.....
Hey, I like the idea of the whole credits/contributor system to weed out spammers/reporters etc, but the exact details of them seem pretty vague. 

I've been looking for some stickied post with all the rules of the systems such as what gives/removes points and by how much, but to no avail. Is there anything like that here or do I just gotta keep lurking through old posts to find details on how this site works?

There is no list, as you earn 1 point for a thread or a post. You also earn credits when people spend credits to unlock your content.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

ledividel Wrote:Hey, I like the idea of the whole credits/contributor system to weed out spammers/reporters etc, but the exact details of them seem pretty vague. 

I've been looking for some stickied post with all the rules of the systems such as what gives/removes points and by how much, but to no avail. Is there anything like that here or do I just gotta keep lurking through old posts to find details on how this site works?
great stuff mate

ledividel Wrote:Hey, I like the idea of the whole credits/contributor system to weed out spammers/reporters etc, but the exact details of them seem pretty vague. 

As Lucifer said. I've found that contributing is the best way (given that this site relies on sharing) but commenting in threads in a meaningful way also gives you credits.

It's a slow, tedious, but worthwhile process.

it also helps links stay fresh as you cant just go in and get them by spamming

Thanks, neat idea

I dont think so, or maybe it depends on if it depends

makes sense imagine the link takedowns if it wasnt such a pain

Yes, so many times content was lost because a mega link was deleted and such.

I wonder how much posting in a non leak thread improves contribution level and does creating threads help even more?

you straight bro

We need a full explanation on how the contributor level works. How do I earn points and such?