arrow_upward
Android to apple
I currently have a Samsung S10.  Anyone switch to Apple from an android phone?  Thoughts if you regret it or happy with the switch.

I have both (work uses Apple, I had Android before). It's not as bad as I expected but you do lose some functionality. I wouldn't switch unless you were having issues or have other Apple products you can sync with (iPad, Macbook).

Even if you had Samsung issues, there are other Android phones out there. Google Pixel and OnePlus are both good.

Apple products I own are airpods (which I use with my S10) and ipad. Debating if I switch over to an iphone. No issue with my Samsung at all. In fact I'm the only one with an android in my household. Everyone is using an iphone of course.

I had a oneplus 5 and its screen broke. I switched to an iphone temporarily. The 3 months I used the iphone were hell for me. I got used to a lot of features that android has. Mainly the file browsing. I got the OnePlus 7 pro now and couldn't be happier.

i went form android to appel.. and within 3 months back to android, hated i-phone, broke the screen too very easily! and the battery were poor!

Looks like if it aint broke dont fix it. Seems no one is happy when going from android to apple. Just the thought crossed my mine with the upcoming iphone 12. I think i'll stick with my sammy for now and maybe upgrade to note 20 ultra. Always good to listen to those that experienced the switch.

I have an iPhone 8 now and it’s good. I like the clean look in apps and the home/Lock Screen. If you’re looking for customization, go for android (especially if you want to change files).

Apples interconnectivity is unparalleled

Apple def pretty good, would rec

I’m a current Apple owner, iPhones are decent but I am thinking of switching to android so if it were up to me I would stay with what you have.

I once have apple in my hands.. and i dong get whats going on... only android for me

thinking of switching to Apple aswell for 2 reasons. my battery is really messed up and my phone overheats if im on it for more than an hour, and all jokes aside the camera quality is bad.

[+] 1 user Likes andrew hacker's post
I have Huawei P30 Pro, with good camera and... ah wait, they use this to spy us... sorry >_>

iPhone 12 is garbage. Why apple no influxes charges cables cords and no more included