arrow_upward
Anime Recommendations?
Rent a Girlfriend and Kakushigoto are really nice new anime
if you want to watch shounen demon slayer is good, attack on titan is awesome and ending this year, Gleipnier was good but they ended it after 1 season

Any older shows from Gainax. Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, Gunbuster.
All really, really good and kinda over the top.

Action:
One Piece
Naruto Shippuden
Seven Deadly Sins
Baki
Tower of God
Attack on Titan
Goblin Slayer
Kengan Ashura
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Sword Art Online

Sports:
Major (baseball)
Megalo Box (Boxing)
Hajime no Ippo (Boxing)
Prince of Tennis

Other:
Made in Abyss
Kimi no Na wa (Movie)
Laputa: Castle in the Sky (Movie)
Howls Moving Castle (Movie)
Spirited Away (Movie)

Attack on Titan, SNAFU, Darling in the Franxx, and Rent a Girlfriend are pretty good. They are different genres, but they are all enjoyable to watch.

Big - O - Mecha Noire  
Kaiji Ultimate Survivor - High stakes life or death gambling
Gundam Thunderbolt - High Quality mecha OVA of the Gundam series. Can jump in with little to no knowledge of Gundam, only a few episodes long. Can be viewed as 2 90 hour movies or                                       as   8 episode seasons.

i would recommend yu yu hakusho-old anime but still very good in my opinion
eyeshield 21-old anime its funny has good plot and i believe its the only american football anime out there correct me if im wrong
slamdunk-old anime classic still very good in terms of quality not as good as kuroko no basket but still has a very polished old/classic art work and good plot

gurren lagann! Probably my favorite anime

If you're looking for a good one that can steal a lot of time, I can recommend Hunter x Hunter, One Piece, or The Seven Deadly Sins.  These animes are relatively long and you can binge any of these series if you really want to.

I’d recommend Hajime no Ippo, the ?

GTO! -
it is an icon of anime art