arrow_upward
Another Would You Rather
Would you rather be able to speak with animals or speak any language in the world?

Animals for sure, you would have knowledge that no one else possess.

I'm going have to agree. The amount of times my dog stares at me with a blank stare, I ponder WTF is he thinking.
-kayne shrug

even if we could speak with animals we wouldn't understand what they were saying

So human polyglot or animal polyglot?

Animal covers many more species, so obvious choice.
However, in an apples to apples comparison. lets say one species.

So, You get to pick one species that you can communicate with OR humans, both worldwide.

In that case, humans...we're in charge. Always learn the rulers' language

The animal lover in me wants to say animals so badly but then I feel like it would ruin the mystique. I love dogs but when you look at their behavior you can tell they would just keep talking about the same thing over and over again. Not sure what all animals would actually be interesting to talk to. So my heart says animals and my head says any language in the world.

animals for sure, screw interacting with humans when i could talk to my dog all day

I can finally find out why my cat is such a butt to me.

Definitely any language, imagine the career possibilities

Any language 100%. So many options for work/travel.

any language, the amount of info that "lost in translation" from the original language is unbelievable

I feel like speaking with animals might be a curse unless you can turn it off at will. Like hearing what a little colony of ants is saying or a bee flying by sounds like a nightmare. So I'd probably pick any language in the world.

Speaking with animals would be much more interesting, but I don't think it would be as valuable as being able to speak all languages.

Any language. Pureply because it would help a lot when travelling.

I know it's selfish but I like that animals can't talk back to you. They make great listeners especially if you've had a really long hard day at work.

so I would rather speak any language

Being able to speak any language because I feel like that would also include non-human languages therefore I could also be able to talk to animals.

Definitely would rather speak to animals. I'd love to know what they're thinking

I don’t think I would utilize human language enough so I’d go with the animals tbh