arrow_upward
Any Good Switch Game Recommendations
Hi just wondering if anyone has any good switch games to recommend?

Breath of the wild and super mario odyssey are pretty solid single player experiences

try out streets of rogue

Not exclusively a switch game but Minecraft is good, breath of the wild is also good, you might like dark souls 3

Have you considered installing android on your switch? That would allow for a ton of different possibilities.

Smash ultimate is fun Big Grin

Luigi's Mansion 3 is great but I dunno if 60 bucks great. If you are already fan of the series I'd say go for it, otherwise I'd hold off. That said, It is still absolutely worth a play if you can get your hands on it.

smash and breath of the wild

Wargroove, if you like games like Advance Wars or old school Fire Emblem!

Dirtydangle Wrote:Not exclusively a switch game but Minecraft is good, breath of the wild is also good, you might like dark souls 3
wouldnt reccomend mc on switch. buy it on pc instead

fire emblem

The new fire emblem is amazing

There are a lot of good indie games that work really well for switch. Dead Cells, Darkest Dungeon, Stardew Valley. Breath of the Wild, Odyssey, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker 2, and Fire Emblem 3H are necessary purchases. Pokemon's good too

If you like 2D platformers I can recommend Donkey Kong country tropical freeze and Yooka Laylee and the impossible lair.

The Touryst is a nice little indie adventure/puzzle game.

If you are able you should hack your switch, but I would have to say BoTW.

[+] 1 user Likes Gbane's post
pokemon sword/shield

the new animal crossing game looks nice

Pokemon Sword, Smash, BOTW, Mario Kart 8 D. Minecraft too