arrow_upward
Any film nerds in here?
If so what is your favorite film?

I really love the original Night of the living dead. The grittiness of it and knowing how much work was put in to making it really makes me love it. Other movies I really like are Psycho and the Before Trilogy.

Haven't seen living dead yet, but I love Psycho. When I was younger I enjoyed action and sci-fi more but in recent years movies with great dialogue, writing and cinematography are becoming more and more interesting, for example I did not care for the new Star Wars film whatsoever (and I love Star Wars). I did however really enjoy Parasite, The Lighthouse and A portrait of a lady on fire, maybe it's a maturing thing, but my interest in films have gone up and I've thought about maybe writing some scripts.

Love films. Good horror movies are few and far between but when you find the good ones, they're fricking jewels. The Shining, Psycho ofc, Conjuring, The Witch or some I really like.

I'll never forget just how much Silence of the Lamb pulled me in

Silence of the Lambs is such a great movie. Lecter is such an amazing villain. The sequels are really hit or miss though.

One of the last decent horros i watched was the sequel of the Shining , Doctor Sleep (2019) really enjoyed that one

Anyone here is into Asian horror? Not really into Western horror movies since they tend to be cheesy and over the top, but I'm considering checking out stuff from Asia.

Used to hate the Wizard of Oz as a kid. Then I studied it in university, now it's one of my favs.

GeneralAnon Wrote:If so what is your favorite film?

I really love the original Night of the living dead. The grittiness of it and knowing how much work was put in to making it really makes me love it. Other movies I really like are Psycho and the Before Trilogy.
I am a film nerd my favorite film is stalker from tarkovsky the legendary filmmaker himself.Apocalypse Now is also a great film that hit my heart like no other film has.

[+] 1 user Likes Wisewordx's post
have you guys seen suspiria the original one?

Before Trilogy is pretty dope