arrow_upward
Anyone else worried about windows 7 support ending January 14, 2020?
I still have older computers that work great running windows 7 and I hate my computers that run windows 10.

[+] 1 user Likes robjoin2's post
Yeah its unfortunate. tThis will be a reason for me to get a new cpu though lol

I have not heard about this. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!!!!!
I need to get busy looking for a new computer.

It is pretty old at this point and windows 10 is better

If its old why not just have some fun with Linux

Follow the trend lol

windows 10 is much better, just go for it

Nothing to worry. Windows 10 is at the point where it surpasses windows 7.

Just go for it Smile

Unlucky i love windows 7

So bad i like the win7

Not sure why you don't like windows 10. It's definitely superior. Windows 7 is amazing and solid, don't get me wrong. But I definitely like 10's cleanliness.

I wasn't a fan of windows 10 at first but I grew to like it more as I used it. There's also software you can download to change the interfaces for windows 10 to make it look classic.

yeah its unfortunate

Well....I still run Hyperion for work and it only works on Windows 7. I've been telling them for years that we need to get away from Hyperion and they keep promising me it's coming.

Well, here we are...on the doorstep of 2020 and we're out of runway.

No use for 7 anymore the way 10 is now. 10 is so lightweight in comparison too

Guess its time for a upgrade. This bum that i'm running cant run 10

Windows 10 by now is better than windows 7, upgrade time!

I loved Windows 7 when I shifted to it from XP, and held out on moving to anything later for a long time. But honesty WIn 10 is mature now and I don't miss W7. If you have a really ancient computer then maybe the lower resource requirements for Win 7 will help with performance, but even a 5yo PC runs just fine with 10 now. Bite the bullet and upgrade!

Get Windows 10 ASAP, security issues aren't anything to play around with. I do however feel back for corporations and government networks running on outdated systems. Is Windows XP still a thing in the private sector?

Yeah its a shame but you will get used to the win 10 as with all previous win versions