arrow_upward
Anyone excited for Doom Eternal?
Been a Doom fan for years. Since the release date is ticking ever so closer, any thoughts on it?

I personally like how the game's been handled since the 2016 rendition. I may not be a purist but it's better than what iD originally had intended and got it out of development hell. Some people may disagree with the soundtrack but I personally love it.

Seems good so far, is multiplayer announced? I actually enjoyed Doom 2016's one lol

Looks like a fun game.

I have doom 2016 sitting in my library just waiting to be played. Soon mate, soon

Damn tho, gotta wait till I got enough money for an upgrade. My laptop's pushing daisies and it could barely run 2016 on medium settings.

I'm hyped as heck! The launch trailer they released today was great and I forgot that the Icon of Sin was confirmed to be in the game. It's surreal seeing it with a body, let alone in a modern game. It makes me happy to see so many classic designs return to the game in a glorious fashion.

Outside of that the Battle Mode multiplayer experience looks fantastic! I thought it would be kind of dull but it isn't. After watching Hugo and Marty commentate over footage of the game mode from their office it feels like it would be a great for tournament style commentary. Not sure how tourneys can be made for it but I would love to see it happen.

Just 8 more days. The wait is so grueling lol I just want it already.

Looks pretty sick :O