arrow_upward
Anyone experience any weird inexplicable phenomenon?
I remember I had a sense that a family member I had not spoken to in months was seriously ill on two occasions, prompting me to reach out. Anyone have anything similar?

[+] 1 user Likes Helios78's post
Okay I don't know if this is the type of thing you were looking for but I see this stuff in my yard that's like a clear gel on the ground and we call it space jelly. When I googled it I learned that there are different names for it in different places but science has yet to be able to answer what it is or where it comes from. It seems to just...spawn. Once in a while.

Some weird phenomena that I have had was when I was in the woods late at night. Sometimes I camp and go to different areas where you are outside in the woods. One time I had to leave my ten because I had to go to the bathroom and saw lots of random lights. Because they looked like they were higher above I thought they were some of the light poles I saw. But when I got closer they all shut off. Scared the shit out of me. But afterwards I just heard rattling and out of nowhere it got really calm. Even though I was scared something was making me feel calm, so I went to the outhouse and went back to my tent, not looking back. A lot of other people I talked to had the same event happen, but it was never explained. Honestly makes me think there’s something out there. But, you never know