arrow_upward
Anyone on here watch Narcos?
Someone reccomended the show to me,but after watching the first episode I'm not a big fan. Shouls I keep watching, does it get better?

try the umbrella academy

What is it about?

Narcos is about drug dealing cartels

Umbrella Academy, season 2 just came out. It's about these orphans that all have superhuman powers and used to be superheros.

Quote:

I wasn't a huge fan of Umbrella Academy season 1 but enjoying season 2 a lot more

[+] 1 user Likes darnellstevenson's post
Quote:

The first two seasons are good. After that meh

It's a good show and you should definitely give it a chance. If you like action and crime Narcos is really one of the best out there.

[+] 1 user Likes opophacker's post
it starts off well but it gets boring quickly IMO

I really didnt enjoy this but everyone else loved it

Narcos is great and it gets better with each season. I enjoyed mexico too but the original one is better

Yeah narcos is good if you stick with it. Agreed that it’s a bit slow to start with but as you go on, it gets far more interesting.
They did a second series which I wasn’t really a fan of though.

Narcos and Narcos Mexico are both good. You should also check out Money Heist if you liked them.

[+] 1 user Likes xifoji9502's post
its a great crime show for the first 2 seasons

Have only watched Seasons 1-3, were all fantastic.  I know it's a popular opinion that the fact it's in Spanish makes it hard to watch, but I found it added greatly to the theme.

Big fan but stop in season 3 after Netflix stop putting subtitles but will surely continue soon

[+] 1 user Likes Youngadex10's post