arrow_upward
Anyone play board or card games?
Anyone here into that?  I use to play with a gaming group a lot but the past few years I mainly play on tabletop simulator.  Lords of waterdeep, 7 wonders, vindication, millennium blades, root.  I've played a ton!

[+] 1 user Likes Hentaiguy01's post
I've recently got back into yugioh. I'm not a fan of all the new rules but really enjoy the old core game mechanics from when it first came out

I still play Cards Against Humanity every now and then, plus you can play Joking Hazard online and that's always fun.

I know this is a little niche, but if you just enjoy opening card packs, there's a guy that's made a mod for Tabletop Simulator that perfectly randomizes Pokemon card packs, even putting them in the right order, sticking to what would be in those packs. Nice way to waste some time if for no other reason than nostalgia.

[+] 1 user Likes runescaper's post
catan is my favourite

I used to host board game nights. Scythe, Bang!, Sushi Go, Pandemic, even Magic the Gathering. Have to use Tabletop Simulator nowadays but its not the same.

There are a bunch of board games that have gone digital. Check out codenames.game and catanuniverse.

[+] 1 user Likes gobcarmicheal's post
I know that feeling, bro
Talisman (btw, hat it's own digital version), Arkham Horror, Flat world, munchkin.
And Pathfinder for now. =)

[+] 1 user Likes smashroom's post
Used to play pokemon tcg

[+] 1 user Likes Baumsuppe's post