arrow_upward
Anyone receive their 2021 US tax refund?
I didn't get either stimulus because I didn't have her direct deposit info with the IRS and they mailed both checks to a different state. But I filed her taxes and they have been "accepted" but not paid yet.

So I was looking for the "update direct deposit" site they had up for the first stimulus but I can't find it.

Anyone get their Stimulus as part of the refund? Asking since the IRS have my new info because it's on my return...

I got both first and second wave before filing taxes, but I don't think they would include it with your return. Even with my return and amount owed, they still made an effort to make it into two separated transactions. I still had to make a separate payment and the return they gave was a separate deposit instead of them just deducting it themselves and giving me what's left (if that's what you're trying to ask).

But unrelated to the tax refunds, I did received a letter in the mail saying if I still have not received my stimulus to contact a number they gave. So maybe wait to see if you get one too to contact them or something