arrow_upward
Anyone still playing overwatch
i always playing overwatch everyday since 2016
I think ow is well made game
how about your think

yeah its a great game, but i'm not a fan of how they changed it so that you have to pick a desginated role rather than just quickplay

I just kind of started getting back into it with a few friends and it's been pretty fun so far

Lots of people are still playing OW. They are planning on doing cross-platform in the near future (as far as I know competitive will be excluded for obvious reasons) and whenever Overwatch 2 happens, the game will see another bump in popularity.

It's still as toxic as ever so I tend not to play competitive any more.. just turn off voice/text chat and have fun in Quick Play. I'm way past the point of caring about rank so that's the best way for me to enjoy the game nowdays. Don't want to deal with salt lords in my free time, know what I mean?

I still play the game. However I'm. Not super good and at this point I'd rather watch streamers play the game it's far more interesting than trying to climb imo

fun, but it's so dizzy

I hadn’t played in a while then redownloaded it a few weeks ago. There seems to be still an awful lot of players still playing. I also got smoked in like 3 seconds lol

I used to play a lot and have played it some recently and I think it’s still fun. There’s a lot going on and a lot on my screen now more tho, so that’s kinda hard to keep up with sometimes

Yes. Good fun game to muck about in.

had many hours of fun in ow

As far as I’ve seen only racists play it now. Plus overwatch two seems more like overwatch season two but it took 5 years lol

I feel like it’s dying out

It's a great game to play casually for me, but not to grind.

Kinda forgot the game even existed. I don't know if I got my money's worth tbh

hellnaw stopped playin that game a while ago. dont find any enjoyment from it like I use to

I came here to say that I love overwatch. And it’s fucking addicting

You have to win to make it more fun, but losing and the toxicity of the game sucks honestly