arrow_upward
Anyone used to play uncommon sports?
I used to do fencing and never met anyone in my life that even remotely knows how it goes.

[+] 3 users Like ieffedadog's post
I've taken badminton and fencing in college, but that's about it

There really is quite a lot out there that I've had no experience either watching or playing! Cricket, polo, rugby, fencing ... equestrian sports not related to racing or rodeo. Strange to think there are huge followings for each of those listed and I have no idea.

Shogi, that Japanese Chess. If chess is considered as a sport then Shogi is counted, right? No one plays it outside my Japanese club in the Uni. Very uncommon.

I play hurling which is an Irish sport so is only really common here haven't seen it played anywhere else apart from some Irish Americans giving it a go

Something like joint of chess and boxing, literally.

I used to play Ultimate Frisbee, but it's getting more popular

Maybe motocross was uncommon 10 years before, i really enjoyed it, but now i just restaurate dirt bikes.

i used to curl

Played fives, think squash without racquets

I've played cricket a lot while growing up, and still do sometimes. And even though it is fairly popular in certain parts of the world, the majority of the world still don't know much about cricket. So yea, cricket. But my first love has always been soccer/football.

Is slamball technically a sport?

I did wrestling and it sucked

i used to be a rower was ranked 7th in nation in jr rowing my jr year of HS

I used to swim in a mud