arrow_upward
Apologies for my absence
Hey guys. I've been getting a lot of messages asking where I've been so just wanted to confirm all is well. The current pandemic has been a bit hard on me as I lost my job.

I'm keeping my head above water and staying positive. Remember no matter how hard life gets, its still worth living for the light at the end of the tunnel.

Despite that, I've not been able to do one of the things I love doing most and as most of you know, that is buying nudes from amateur chicks on social media. Anybody who wants to support what I do on here, you don't have to donate to me (although it would be helpful). Instead all I ask if for you to enquire about some of the amateur girls I've purchased from and if you like one of them then make a purchase. It'll help make sure I keep my bills paid over the next couple of months and with enough support I should hopefully be able to continue doing what I do for myself and the community.

As for why I haven't been posting and stuff, due to the issues with MEGA (that I'm sure most of the community is aware of by now), I can't really share things the way I used to.

I used to share a link from my personal MEGA and upload the files to one of my mirror accounts so that I could share the link from that account (this would mean I'm not risking my personal account with 2TB worth of content).

While I was going through and sorting out all the content to post on here, the issues with MEGA started and almost all of my mirror accounts were taken down. I received messages about being reported to authorities but luckily all my mirror accounts were only accessed through VPN so I should be okay in that sense. My personal account is still going strong but I'm having to migrate all my files to other FTP sites cos I feel like MEGA will take me down any day now, despite the fact that I have no illegal content (except some copyrighted stuff).

Anyways long story short for those who don't want to read
- I lost my job
- MEGA still sucks
- Need to find another way to continue posting
- Donate or make a purchase if you want to support what I do
- Fuck MEGA
- Stay safe

While you're here, please check out my post in the Introductions section of the site!

Apologies for my absence.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Apologies for my absence.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

If I find it for free I will share it for free Smile

I also pay amateur girls on Twitter & Insta for nudes. If you are interested in purchasing please messageAt

I am not ignoring! I have a lot to get through and will reply as soon as I can!

[+] 1 user Likes jm431451's post
not sure what the link is here... is it one of your mirrors?

(13-04-2020, 04:31 AM)slayer_rulz Wrote: not sure what the link is here... is it one of your mirrors?

What link? This is just a lounge post

While you're here, please check out my post in the Introductions section of the site!

RE: Apologies for my absence.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Apologies for my absence.

I also pay amateur girls on Twitter & Insta for nudes. If you are interested in purchasing please messageAt

jm431451 i have tried contacting you without success and now i know why .... can you please send me a pm with an email address so i can contact you? i would be interested in the women you have available ....

i cannot contact anyone through pm.... i do not know if that is the norm here or because i am new

JM can you send me a list of Asian women you have if any? Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc. - not interested in South Asians

Well, life just loves to fuck people over. Hope you can recover from everything happening.

[+] 1 user Likes Liklik's post
Thanksssssssss

(14-04-2020, 09:41 AM)Svengalious Wrote: jm431451 i have tried contacting you without success and now i know why .... can you please send me a pm with an email address so i can contact you? i would be interested in the women you have available ....

i cannot contact anyone through pm.... i do not know if that is the norm here or because i am new

JM can you send me a list of Asian women you have if any?  Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc. - not interested in South Asians

Sorry, I will respond to you soon. I just get a lot of messages and some of them get lost in the mix.

RE: Apologies for my absence.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Apologies for my absence.