arrow_upward
Are Teslas Legit?
I've been looking into buying an all electric vehicle in the future. Tesla had my immediate attention as the most popular choice. The technology seems beyond most cars, but I've been hearing really bad things about Tesla's quality control. Like apparently some parts are held together buy literally parts from Home Depot. Anyone have any experience with electric vehicles?

Ive only had experience with Teslas, so I cant really compare that objectively. From my perspective, the competition is starting to catch up, but teslas still offer the most complete package. They have models and options at most price points that balance range/performance while maintaining good value. The network of supercharger stations available in your area would also be a consideration if you dont want to always charge at home or dont have the option to. Most of the problem that I've heard have been about the model X's gull wing doors, and a couple stories about bad customer service, but overall I've been pretty happy owning one.

Thanks, it's really helpful to hear first hand accounts. I like Teslas the most for their features. I'm only really concerned about build quality. I also kinda think all-touch controls don't feel as nice as actual buttons, so I probably won't really like that giant screen console.

just get a vw id 3

The beauty of the sunset was obscured by the industrial cranes.
Don't step on the broken glass.
He had unknowingly taken up sleepwalking as a nighttime hobby.

wish I had invested in TSLA...then I'd have enough to buy one!

I've seen the weird pictures where parts are held toegether by pieces of wood but i don't actually know much about the quality. However there is a swedish electric car "Polestar" which looks pretty decent too, maybe have a look at it.

How do I get my contributor level up

They're legit - I have a friend with one and it rips

Just don't rely on its autodrive