arrow_upward
Are you gonna take the vaccine?
well are you? i might take it when its comprehensively proved not to sterilize or effect fertility. but probably not.

Probably yes, but not at first gonna wait a little while.

Definitely gonna wait awhile to see how it plays out but if everything works then yea I probably will

Sure will. I'm not sure where your concern around fertility comes from OP. I am aware there have been some false claims made around this that have been debunked.

I mean yeah I trust scientists to know more than my dumb ass so I’ll do what they say

[+] 1 user Likes Will195132's post
I will take it, though i'm not in the capital of my country so it may take a while.

Obviously going to take it. As will said I trust scientists to know more about it than my dumb ass. Not to mention I'm considered in a less vulnerable population so by the time they get around to letting me have the vaccine millions of people will already have tried it and seen what minor side effects (if any) it has.

As for your fertility thing, I haven't seen anything that seriously indicates the vaccine could cause fertility issues. But I have seen proof that COVID can potentially cause limp dick sooo