arrow_upward
Artist based Onlyfans and digital e-girls
How do you feel about exceptional artists posting their content on onlyfans as a platform? Either using an original character as their base or just straight up posting their own content there.

Who are your favorites? Is this a good platform for artists? Are they worth your money? And so on.

One particular artist that I'm aware of goes by OfficialMaxine and makes some particularly good content in my opinion.

idk abt egirlns n shit

Onlyfans is a pretty saturated platform at this point. It's hard for newcomers to get any money. With that said, whether it's worth investing in an artist comes down to whether you find their art worth the price, nothing more.

I see artists' patreons as some sort of OF to characters they draw.

Whether they should upload to onlyfans or stick to a platform like patreon seems like a good argument to have, but I dont really have a problem with people having their artwork on OF. I wouldn't pay to see artwork no matter where it is, but plenty of people would. And, if that is a way that the artist could make some money, then more power to them.

I certainly don't see it as a problem. If they're producing adult content and people want to pay for it - great