arrow_upward
Basketball Thread - NBA
I started the football thread to get some conversation going and I figured I would start one for basketball (i'll stop there since my NHL knowledge is limited and my MLB knowledge is a little more than pedestrian).

That said, yes, the season has been placed on hold indefinitely (rumours suggest a summer - June/July start in a perfect world). Does anyone play fantasy basketball here? (yahoo, espn). 

I'm curious to see what the forum's thoughts are for next season - assuming this season is null - the COVID-19 situation is ongoing, but we can hope that we're all doing our part to flatten the curve (this thread is about basketball, so lets bring it back).

what does the forum think about the free agency market for 2020 - of course, the FA pool for 2021 will be the one to watch. 

Feel free to contribute and i'll give my 2-cents
cheers

Looks like the Spurs will not lose the record of consecutive playoffs lol

pop's streak goes on (maybe). 

various podcasts suggest the season restarting in the summer (maybe playing a handful of games), and then a truncated playoffs to announce a champion for the 2019-2020 season. 

not sure how this will pan out especially with draft eligibility - i think college players need to announce NBA declaration by early june. 

all we can do is speculate i guess

does this mean raps are still champs?

pop is a goat coach though

basketball needs to return asap

missing the nba so much...need to find a new time sink

Same here. Watching 90s basketball on youtube just doesn't suffice.

noticed that the NBA channel on YT is starting to stream old playoff games. its kinda helping?...also apparently league pass is available for free in case people didn't know

was really looking forward to this season.

hdishejsosneghg

abcdefgh i j k