arrow_upward
Ben Simmons
Clearly Ben Simmons was struggling to shoot the ball this last series. If I were him, I would focus all season on perfecting my jump shot. Look at Lonzo Ball, he had a terrible shot then came back and was lights out with the pelicans. What do you guys think?

I agree, Ben Simmons should defenitely work on his jumpshot. He also that basketball drive and mentality, so far in the playoffs, he wasn't aggressive and stayed neutral at times. But he's 24 years old, hes young and he is still learning. I honestly think, the 76ers should trade him to keep embiid happy.

I don't think he's the type of player to care enough/put the effort in to get to where he needs to be for that team to win it all
Please like, reply, and give credits! Smile

I think he puts the work in but when you have to take those shots in front of 20000 people in the arena and millions more on television all of a sudden it takes a different level of confidence to take those shots in the game. So it's all mental with him. It's basketball's version of stage fright.

The sad thing is all he needs is a mid range jumper, people keep talking bout shooting three's he don't need to do that just a a Tim Duncan mid range and it'd open up the offense for everyone else. I agree though his work ethic seems to be the biggest problem as he should've developed that by now, hopefully he'll do it in the offseason or he may find himself on another team.