arrow_upward
Best JRPGs?
What are your favorite JRPGs? I mostly fuck with Persona, Disgaea, and Atelier games.

Persona is by far my favorite, but I recently got into Setsuna and it's been pretty fun

jroddz Wrote:What are your favorite JRPGs? I mostly fuck with Persona, Disgaea, and Atelier games.
'The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel' series is pretty good, though it's kinda annoying having to wait for them all to get localised.

dark cloud 2 for ps2 is one of the few I can play through

Pokemon is an ever green

Persona 3 and Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne are some of my favorite JRPGs of all time, but I also fucks heavily with Dragon Quest 11.

Fairy Fencer Advent F was really, really good from what I played. I wanted to love Ni No Kuni but the inconsistent difficulty and slog of the early game just kinda turned me off

golden sun, final fantasy tactics

marc.doran Wrote:golden sun, final  fantasy tactics
Seconding the above

For something more modern I recommend Bravely Default.

Chrono trigger

what about final fantasy?

Do the old Pokemon games on gamecube count? Perhaps its nostalgia but I loved those.

persona franchise

Not shure if it counts as a JRPG or another type of RPG but Nier:automata is awesome

All-in on Final Fantasy Tactics (the OG and the PSP rerelease...i pretend the Gameboy versions don't exist). The Tales franchises have a few solid contenders, too.