arrow_upward
Best Pokemon Generation
With the remakes of Diamond and Pearl coming out ive read alot about how those games were the greatest geeration of pokemon games. i have played every generation and i can honestly say that for me nothing has been as good as gen 2. it hit the nostalgia of gen 1 by being able to go back to kanto and take on red along with introducing cool new pokemon.

What is the general concensus, is diamond and pearl the best gen of pokemon??

[+] 2 users Like FinalFlash88's post
for me its ruby and sapphire, but i do like all the gens.

has to be gen 1. i did so much grinding in veridian forest i had a charizard before i fought brock.

[+] 1 user Likes FinalFantasyRulez's post
Does anyone collect the cards!? Heart

[+] 1 user Likes rburns1's post
For me 5 generation

Wow, cool Cool

Huge fan of gen 3, mostly because of the battle frontier.

Gen 4 for me. So many sick online events. Lot legendaries and platinum is my favorite game.

1st
Many amazing pokemon was in that generation (Onyx, Charmander (and all his evolutions), Meowth and of course Mew and Mewtwo). And that is also my childhood

first generation red/blue are iconic. the other games are great but i had the fondest memories of the first games more than the others.

For me it would be 1st and 2nd gen, those were the ones I grew up with!

Gotta go with gen 3 or 4. Those were great!

My actual favorite changes every week or so, but probably either 3 or 4. Every generation has a lot of strengths and weaknesses, and 3 and 4 have the least glaring issues.

My favourite generations are second and third, I loved emerald and soul silver back then

For me it's Gen 3 and Gen 4