arrow_upward
Best country to live?
What is your opinion on the best country to live in? and why? Is it the best in terms of affordability, people, food, culture, language?
What makes it the best as oposed to another country?
My top picks would be Canada for their generally accepted view of being kind. Or Japan for their language and food.

[+] 1 user Likes tron hun's post
Sweden is a great place to live in. Not sure if it's the best as that is hard to say without having experienced all other countries in the world.

Sure not Italy

Third world country, because then you'd be a king (or queen).

Denmark is pretty good for Europe

Portugal has basically legal drugs, they're dope

somewhere in south america, cheap and easy

I'd say Mexico in one of the major cities on the U.S. border. Best of both worlds, but everything is fucking cheap. There are plenty of Americans that moved to Tijuana and commute to their jobs in San Diego. Short commute. And they get the trusted pass, so they just literally pass through an electronic monitor in a dedicated lane to cross the border every day. So they get an American salary, but pay Mexican rent. A two bedroom apartment in San Diego proper I think runs at a minimum $3,500 USD/mth. You can get the same in Tijuana for like $200/mth. The only catch is that you have to put your toilet paper into a trash can because the Mexicans chose tiny ass sewer pipes for reasons unknown. Beyond that, food is cheap, rent is cheap, the roads in TJ are actually kept up, less problems with cartels, and you don't need to speak Spanish. The last time I was in Tijuana, I heard more English than Spanish. San Diego was the opposite.